Show Box Android is an app that lets you watch and download a variety of movies and TV shows on your Android device
With a simple interface, the Show Box is very easy to use. On the left side of the screen you’ll find a drop-down menu where you can access the selection of movies, TV shows, and more. From there you can also take a look at your downloads and recently added content (especially useful for keeping up-to-date with your TV shows).
After finding an interesting movie or episode, you can choose to download or watch (live streaming). In both cases, you just need a tap the screen. And in both cases you also choose the quality of the movie: 360p, 480p, or 720p (depends on the device you are using).
Another of Show Box’s really interesting options lets you upload subtitles automatically. To do so, however, you must to open an Open Subtitles account.
Show Box is one of the best alternatives that you can find on Android to watch and download movies and TV series. Its interface is simple and intuitive, and the amount of content that’s offered is colossal.
After knowing what a Show Box is and what you can do with it. Now let’s Install Show Box on your Android device. Follow these steps:
How to Install Show Box Android:
- Go to Settings > Security > Turn on Unknown Sources (This step may vary depending on Android version or device but basically you will need to turn on the option that allows you to install non-market apps)
- Open the browser and click on the following links to download the latest Show Box apk file (if you do not want to be disturbed by ads, choose Show Box v4.94 Ads Free)
- Once the file is finished downloading, open the file to install the app.
- Wait until the installation is complete
- Done. Now you can watch free movies and TV series on your Android device.
If you get an error message, Server A is lost or video is unavailable, and can only download torrents, it’s because Server A is blocked for users outside the US.
To resolve this issue, perform the following steps:
- Download and install a VPN, like Opera VPN (Free)
- Run VPN and connect to US server
- Go to Settings > Apps > Show Box > Storage > Clear data & Clear cache
- Now restart Show Box and you should now be able to access Server A again.