According to Wikipedia, WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform messaging application that allows us to exchange messages without SMS charges, because WhatsApp Messenger uses internet data packets, such as those used for email, web browsing, and others. Applications WhatsApp Messenger uses the Internet connection or WiFi for data communication. By using WhatsApp, we can chat online, share files, exchange photos and others.
Nowadays, almost all smartphone users know the name WhatsApp messenger application. Mesenger this application is designed for smartphones, such as Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry. So when we exchanged photos or document is to associate crimes, for example, all files are distributed into the smartphone memory. If we want to edit or print it must move first to a PC or Laptop us. Of course this is not practical and even troublesome.
But you know if WhatsApp also launch the app WhatsApp Messenger for Windows? That means we can mengistal it on your PC or Laptop us, even though it does not stand alone applications. To be able to use it we still have to activate WhatsApp in our smartphones.
In spite of it all, the presence of WhatsApp for Windows is very helpful for those who often exchanging documents such as myself. I no longer have to move files from smartphones to laptops. However I stay open, edit or print directly from my laptop. I was still able to send messages via WhatsApp while working using a laptop or PC.
How to Install WhatsApp on Your PC
- Open https://www.whatsapp.com/download , then click DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS (32-bit), and then save the file on your desktop WhatsAppSetup.exe example.
- Double-click the file WhatsAppSetup.exe that were downloaded to install onto your laptop. Wait until the installation is complete.
- Open the previously installed WhatsApp for Windows app by double-clicking on the WhatsApp icon on your desktop. Once the app is open, you will be directed to scan QR Code using a smartphone that has installed the WhatsApp app..
- Open WhatsApp app in your smartphone, click the three dots in the upper right corner, and select WhatsApp Web
- Scan the QR Code on the WhatsApp application on the laptop or PC using your smartphone. Navigate right in the middle of the box that has been provided to the application WhatsApp Windows open.
- WhatsApp for Windows application is now ready for use. You can use it like using a smartphone. You can chat, swap photos and documents, even to set profile.
That’s how to install WhatsApp on your PC. Good luck 🙂