Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify apps permissions, backup and restore apps, bypass premium applications license verification, and much more.
Most of the times when you use any free application you always see the ads coming in the applications. Sometimes pop-up ads. You can even block those ads of the applications.
With this tool, you can also take a backup of the app. If your device is root, you can also uninstall any apps that are already installed on your Android device.
But you can still use the Lucky Patcher without root though with less limitations.
Advantages of Using Lucky Patcher:
- Get Full Version from paid app in play store.
- Remove “license verification” from paid apps.
- Remove ads from free apps.
- Get free purchases from in-app purchases on apps and games.
- Backup and restore apps.
In this tutorial I will show you how to get the Temple Run 2 full version using Lucky Patcher no root. You can get all coins in this game for free, without having to buy.
Of course, you can use Lucky Patcher to hack In Apps Purchases or remove ads on another apps and games.
How to Use Lucky Patcher Without Root
- Download the latest Lucky Patcher v6.6.0 here
- Install the previously file downloaded. (allow installation from unknown sources in settings)
- Open Lucky Patcher and select the app you want to mod. (eg. Temple Run 2)
- Once the app is selected, we’ll see the App Info, Launch App and so on. Tap on Open Menu of Patch.
- Click Create Modified APK File
- Click APK Rebuid for InApp and LVL emulation
- Click Rebuild The App
- Wait until the process is complete
- Click Go to file
- Click Uninstall and Install, thick on Make data and chache backups for instalation, than click Yes
- Wait until the application is finished in uninstall and installation process is complete
- Open the new Temple Run 2 installed. To test it click STORE and make a purchase
- When InApp purchases hack open, mark on Save purchase for restore and Auto repeat purchases with the current settings
- If the purchase is successful, it will look like the picture below
So, there is no guarantee of 100% successful patch 🙂